The other day a professor randomly asked in class, “Which would you rather be, the constant companion or the great memory?”  She’s obviously alluding to relationships.  I was perked up to my toes, having just come out of a two-year relationship.  I was forced to ask that question to myself, because, truth be told, I still don’t know what I want right now.

Other classmates started answering questions.  But I pondered more.  What do I reallywant?  Due to my recent hurts, I told myself I want to be the constant companion, sticking by the person I love ’til the end, ’cause that’s what I expect of that person as well.  But what use is a constant companion when you don’t make great memories anymore, when you’re just bound by your pact to stay together?  Hirap no?

In the middle of the conversation, she asked me, “JM, ikaw.  Are you gay?”  This definitely blew me away, but I quickly retaliated, “Ay ma’am, hindi po.”  She gave out a smile, and asked me instead, “Ah, so you’re feminine lang, effeminate?” obviously alluding to some of my mannerisms that could very easily be mistaken as gayish or effeminate.  Good thing I was on my toes that day, because I was able to utter out a quick yet witty response, “Ah hindi po, ma’am, taga-Maskom lang po talaga ako,” to which the whole class erupted in laughter.

Totoo naman.  Pwede namang hindi ka bading, hindi ka bakla, pero asal-bakla o asal-bading ka.  Kaya nga may babaeng bakla eh.  Mannerisms lang ‘yan, and I think it’s offending to the gay population to stereotype or box them into those mannerisms.  Fluid ang sexuality, at oppressive ang labels.

O diba biglang may critical analysis ng sexuality.  Anyway, going back to the question.  Naisip ko na isasagot ko, sabi ko, “Ma’am, I’d rather be the great memory, but I’d rather have the constant companion.”  Ooooooha meganon.  Best of both worlds!  Totoo naman.  Hahaha.

Ang daya ko daw sabi ni Ma’am.  😛

——————

Got some great home theater furniture you’d like to share?

57 Responses to “Moral Dilemma”
  1. Mike Tolbert Womens Jersey says:

Move slowly, and try and meddle with the environment as minimally as practicable. The reduce is superb and you do not even want a strimmer because the Rotak 40 cuts right up to edge thanks to these little grass combs at the side.Do not let a man string you along inside a relationship that has no future. Strolling around is very refreshing and calming for me,Joe Theismann Jersey, especially if I have a good book tucked under my arm.You need to be circumspect about the targeted market for your pro

2. Donnie Shell Womens Jersey says:

Stanford has a campus wide complimentary bus service but many still use their bikes as their mode of transportation. Author Resource:-The major difference between fully integrated and semi integrated dishwashers is that for the fully integrated they are built directly into shelf of the kitchen, checkout more integrated dishwasher. Click here for more info on integrated dishwashers..Timely or the proper Servicing and also repair about a vehicle or Car parts provides you a multi functional a longe

3. Pittsburgh Steelers Jacoby Jones Jersey says:

Take care when wading through water. Make sure to check your contract carefully so that you understand who is responsible for clean-up. I can honestly say that I cherish my experience in learning new things there. Always put up your business links. The cost of timber is usually lower compared to most of other materials used to construct casements. These eminent abstract artwork painting artists created use of difficult geometrical models and loaded,Authentic Chris Culliver Jersey, vibrant colors

4. Harrison Butker Jersey says:

Here are some of the top advantages to doing upgrades yourself.How To Select A Qualified Garage Door Contractor The Easy TechniqueHow To Select A Qualified Garage Door Contractor The Easy TechniqueApril 2, 2013 | Author: Joe Mosh | Posted in BusinessIt would be perfect if qualified garage door service contractors would appear out of thin air at the very moment you need them.The deal was heralded: a street in Hialeah was renamed Banah Sweet Way with Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez, Commissioner R

5. Authentic Preston Smith Jersey says:

Sometimes the guy may ask you to ‘be his girlfriend’ as well as other times it just happens and he may introduce you to his friends as his girlfriend. However, pricey it isvery big in size and thus many meals can be washed per period henceconserving the homeowners an amount of cash. In spite of being cost effective and intensely easy to utilize, Foliatec products are additionally durable and also versatile. This made a large target in the center of the circle.If you are like most web marketing b

6. Walter Brown Celtics Jersey says:

This possibly will make sure thusly you perform not ending up paying meant for the more seats to you aren’t leaving toward bring into play. You can visit el gr.A useful guide to online adult sex shopsSherrie Niblock   Submitted 2014 02 01 08:51:31 Most people can confirm to you that they have never gone to an adult sex shop while they have a lot of reasons why they’d want to visit one. The readers will get some information they need to know,Jeff Locke FlexBase Jersey, and you can

7. Cool Base Byron Buxton Jersey says:

Follow the advice in this article, so you can focus on what is truly important on your wedding day. So just because your benefits go up every year to protect against inflation,Cool Base Dave Dravecky Jersey, it does NOT cause your premium to go up every year. If I did, I was led to believe I was following my conscience. A wheel extraordinarily decreases grindingby encouraging motion by shifting together with the utilization of axles.Particular dogs may perhaps continue to be completely oblivious