Three weeks to go, and I’d take that dreaded photo–that one photo that will forever be enshrined as THE grad photo.  I actually have a lot of qualms.  I don’t know how to smile properly.  I still don’t have a creative shot.  I don’t know what to wear.  I don’t know if my hair is right.  I still look ridiculously big (ugh.  must.  drink.  diet pills!), add ten pounds since it’s on camera.  Sigh.  How I wish I was born photogenic and sexy (haha!).

Well, just like anything, Bahala na si Batman! 😛

How about you?  How did YOU prepare for your grad photoshoot?

8 Responses to “Three Weeks”
  1. roneiluke says:

wow…

malapit na photoshoot… it’s the big day… hehe!

ako wala. bahala na si batman ang style ko nun. hehe. nagpagupit lang ako then ayun. hehe!

2. psychogoddess says:

hay…you’re leaving UP before me…DARN!

by the way, nominated you for something… 🙂

3. Batman Games says:

Great blog, lots of interesting posts like this one!

4. kasyno says:

Helo i like this article in my evaluation it is piece-goods e freight to do that

5. Find PDF Online says:

Hey! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you’ve got here on this post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.

6. ipad car mount says:

UGH!I wrote a very prolonged reply in your report but my online crapped out and I misplaced all of it! Oh clearly, just planned to inform you that it had been a good piece of writing! Properly completed!

7. lady oyster perpetual says:

I have a blog that’s private, so no one else sees it, but I still want to make it look nice. How can I personalize my blog without fucking it all up?.

8. martial arts says:

Evolving your self or your children in a martial arts program is an excellent way to improve physical, mental, and spiritual health.
    These seem like two very distinct and distant camps in the martial arts world.
    Imi Lichtenfield was born in 1910 in Hungry, but grew up in the city