As with any other graduating student out there, I’m starting to prep up for my graduation picture.  Everyone’s fixing everything, not cutting hair to make it long for something, going to their charlotte north carolina dentist to get those pearly whites cleaned and whatnot.  Of course, the customary sablay and toga poses are not a problem, it’ll sort itself out.  What I’m losing sleep over (uhm, di naman…) is my creative shot because I seem to have run out of ideas.

My original idea is to be an EMO rocker, because aesthetically, that’s absolutely not my style.  I wanted something that would be the total opposite of my personality, so as to “defy the conventions” harharhar.  But then I’m starting to rethink the idea, just thinking about how horrible I may turn out to look.  But it’s still part of the list.

The other things I’m thinking of are variations of previous shots I’ve taken: one, a 1940s character wearing a suit and a bowler hat; two, an ordinary geek with a technolust; and three, a preppy college student with a smirk.  Haha.  I think one of these would do and I admit I’m comfortable with any of these three, but the problem is that I’ve already done them, so it wouldn’t be much of a challenge if I don the same attires again.

Gaaaahhh… I think I’m really going for emo here.  Hahahaha!  So un-me.  So it’s going to be a challenge.  Haha.  I hope I can pull it off if ever.  =P  Wish me luck!  Or you can give me any ideas if you could think of something.  Thanks!

*photo from http://www.ndhs.org/

10 Responses to “Halp! I need Creativity!”
  1. Gian Paolo says:

The 1940’s attire looks nice but since you’ve already tried that one, I vote for JM the Emo!

2. Jeff says:

“Gaaaahhh… I think I’m really going for emo here. Hahahaha! So un-me.”

ah JM, being emo is SOOOOO you. just look at your blog posts! hehehe

i have a suggestion….why not do a “legally blonde the musical” scene with your very own greek chorus! (i.e., me, micah, laurice, k.lo, and dyan)

kunwari todo emo ka sa gitna tapos nakapaligid kami sa ‘yo while wearing bright pink ensembles and complete with wide smiles, jazz hands, and maybe even a pet chihuahua ala bruiser! hahaha! 🙂

3. nicki minaj naked says:

I GOT A CRAZY IDEA FOR U, DONT DO IT ” lmaooo !!!!!

4. convert mpeg to ipod says:

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!

5. seksi bielizna says:

Just to tell you, I do think there is a trouble with your RSS, it isn’t showing right in my Feed viewer. It just began occurring a few days ago, did you alter some thing on the blog?

6. gry dla dziewczyn says:

Super stronka. Powodzenia.

7. Canada Goose Solaris says:

Hello, superb posting!! I acquired you book marked. Appreciate it and finest needs

8. Julia says:

“Halp! I need Creativity! | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major” was a terrific blog post,
    can not wait to read even more of your blogs.
    Time to spend numerous time on-line hehe. Many thanks -Oscar

9. Chadwick says:

Find out the name of the certifier and look up the standards online if you are unsure.
    In these areas of the world, there is usually less access to meat, but people do have
    access to virgin coconut oil. It is not hard to do, and it is easy to keep off the weight that you lose.

10. ugg channing ii says:

Harajuku design is the name of street fashion trends which emerge from your Harajuku Stop area within Seattle, Asia. The free variety, innovative design can be popular among teens and also adults in your neighborhood. Due to the freeform dynamics, Harajuku design is actually difficult in order to define. It might be regarded modern, depending cartoons or perhaps manga personality designs and also overthetop romance. Abide by these steps to decorate within Harajuku design.