It’s UAAP Season once again! Gawd, I can’t believe a whole year has passed since the last season. Time does fly by so fast. And this year, coinciding with its centennial, UP will be the season’s host! Which makes it more exciting! I can’t wait how UP will open the season. I’ve been hearing great raves about it so far but I haven’t heard about the whole shebang ’cause I don’t wanna be spoiled when I get to watch it on Saturday.

Speaking of which, I’m still undecided if I’m going to watch it live at the Araneta or just make do with watching it on TV. Watching it live would be great, but then I’d have to ram my way through the longest of lines in order to get tickets. And even if I do get tickets, I’m sure I’d get the worst seats in the house. Add to that the fact that I don’t have a sure companion to the opening. So yeah, that more or less seals my fate, noh? Heh.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to congratulate my very close friend Patricia Ann Roque for being picked as this year’s UP Courtside Reporter!!! Whooooooo. Pat is getting back on track! Haha. Yep, that’s Pat, the cute ATBP. girl we used to see during Sunday mornings. She’s all grown up now, and still successful at that! Good luck reporting this season, friend! Your fans club is here to support you all the way. =)

11 Responses to “UAAP Season 71!”
  1. Micah says:

Aww, I won’t be around for the opening!!! Maygas. Kung kailan tayo pa yung host! I’m looking for someone to tape the thing for me. Hahaha.

2. Gian Paolo says:

We are required to watch the opening live from Araneta (for Cheerleading) but I am still not sure how I can manage it. I’ll be having 2 exams on that day, one which will coincide with the opening! x_x

@Micah Haha kamon let’s be together in missing it live! Hehe. And don’t worry about getting it taped. For sure it’ll spawn a lot of YouTube videos right after. =P

@Gian Egads goodluck naman sayo! Haha. Siguro habol ka na lang. Kailangan ba papirmahan? I can help you with that. I have a lot of Pep friends if ever. =D

4. Dane says:

Teka, teka: Kelan nga ba ang opening? Or nag-opening na ba? Haha! ๐Ÿ˜›

@Dane July 5. =)

6. Ronin says:

So si Pat pala yung sinasabi mong courtside reporter. Nice!

Kitakits sa UAAP games JM, since ikaw ang photographer ni Pat (at doon kami magwo-work for J152). Photo-ops!!!

7. Dane says:

Ahw malapit na pala! I might watch โ”€ ON TV. =))

GO __________! =))

8. Dane says:

And oo nga, familar si Patricia Ann Roque. Batang ATBP kaya ako. May replays pa nga eh. :))

9. Gian Paolo says:

Yep! Pero ok na kasi 2PM onwards naman ‘yung exam so sabi ni prof ok na daw kahit late ako. Thannks for the offer, though (sa susunod na lang hehehe). ๐Ÿ˜€

10. seks hikaye says:

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that Iโ€™ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Trackbacks
  1. boot shop, ugg boot, ugg shop says:

boot shop, ugg boot, ugg shop…

[…]UAAP Season 71! | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major[…]…