It’s got to be one of the most suspenseful trailers I’ve seen which left me craving for more. I can’t wait to see this movie in January and find out what it’s all about. Spread the word!

14 Responses to “This you gotta see…”
  1. andrew says:

I spent one sleepless night obsessing about the older trailer. What I know is the movie is about some giant alien “parasite” that landed in our planet and it will be from the point of view of those people in the party, ala the Blair Witch Project. That blonde guy is supposed to leave for Japan the next day. I guess that’s not gonna happen any time soon. hahaha. I’m a big JJ Abrams fan. Obvious?

@andrew I wanted to be spoiler-free sana but here you are! joke. Hehe. It’s intriguing and it doesn’t hurt to say that the filmography is good even if it uses the handheld technique. Very, very intriguing.

Thought-Provoking thought: Why is New York always the subject of destruction in movies? LOL. =P

3. andrew says:

Oops.. sorry about that… ฯˆ-(._. )>

4. Ederic says:

Siya rin yung creator ng Felicity, di ba?

5. andrew says:

@Ederic: Just to make it clear, I didn’t become a fan of JJ because of Felicity ^_^ It’s because of Lost.

6. Ederic says:

lol @andrew. Ok naman yung Felicity ah. :p

7. andrew says:

@JM: New York’s notoriety in doomsday movies could be attributed to its famous skyline and the beauty of it all blowing up into smithereens. ๐Ÿ˜€

haha I remember Felicity.

But New York is too overplayed already. The scene with the statue of liberty’s head getting chopped off is a killer though. LOL. =P

9. aajao says:

gusto ko sanang panoorin yan kaya lang kung ala-blair witch project ang dating ng camera focuses, hindi na lang. sasakit lang ulo ko at hindi ko matatapos yung palabas.

10. remcyl says:

ei JM, just bought a domain, please do update my link, thank you

11. Gian Paolo says:

Kasi, I think New York is the symbol of human superiority/the grandeur of the human race. So if the aliens take over New York, it’s like they take over the humans, symbolically speaking.

Paris, London, and Tokyo are too beautiful to get destroyed like that (kunwari nakapunta na ako dun). Wala namang kwenta kung Manila. Kaya tama na New York na lang. Hahahahahaha.

12. Ederic says:

Hmm, dahil kaya New York ang isa sa mga sentro ng imperyong Kano (at masyado nang laganap ang kaisipang ipinunla ng kolonyal na edukasyon)?

O baka naman simpleng dahil mga Kano ang gumawa?

Hindi naman siguro walang kwenta kung Manila ang sisirain, lalo na mga Pilipino ang gagawa. Kumbaga, nasa perspektiba ‘yan.

13. Gian Paolo says:

Kung sa Pinas lang kasi ishshow yan, sure, go ahead, bomb Manila. Pero kasi international movie ito and, aminin man natin o hindi, Manila matters a little sa global arena (so far). Kaya it would make less of an effect na human beings succumbing to alien rule. But that’s just my opinion. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Coy says:

Also a huge fan of JJ Abrams here. Also because of Lost. Sana iba ang approach sa Godzilla. Na nag-flop. Hehe. JM, gusto mo gawing blog event ‘to? Mass viewing ng Cloverfield. Hehe.