I wasn’t watching Uber yesterday when a friend texted me something that made me jump off of my feet and wail in excitement: Gaby’s back in the house!!!

From the Pinoy Big Brother website:

“I got kidnapped!” Gaby first told the two housemates as they got in the house. Gaby returned from her seminar in the US just this afternoon and the PBB staff surprised Gaby right at the airport and offered her a chance to return to the Big Brother house and continue being a celebrity housemate. Being used to stepping up to any challenge, the renowned car racer agreed to come back. From there, she was immediately driven straight to the PBB house.

Apparently she had no idea she would be given the opportunity to go back inside the house. With Mcoy and Ethel’s voluntary exit last week, I suddenly lost interest in watching the show. But now with Gaby back in the house, I guess I’m gluing my eyes to the TV every 930pm once again!

Notice how she looked so fresh and pretty in the pictures? Sigh… I just can’t get enough of Gaby. This time, I hope she wins.

*Photo from The Official Pinoy Big Brother Website

8 Responses to “Gaby’s Back in the House y’all!”
  1. Dane says:

GABY’S BACK! Now I get to be “interested” in watching the show, after Mcoy and Ethel’s exit. Sana tuluy-tuloy na ‘to hanggang Big Night. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Mark says:

Race to the “big winner” place, Gaby. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. mannequin head says:

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

4. Weight Lost says:

Although there are plenty of people that have suffered with different side effects of losing weight, just keep in mind that there are always natural ways that you can look at to be able to burn fat and have a healthier body. Keep in mind that you don’t have to spend thousands of cash just to get fit and fabulous. In many instances, a fairly easy dietary changes & physical exercise will help you achieve your desired goal – without the side effects!

5. Wm Cherven says:

Wonderful webpage you will have right here but I used to be curious should you realized of any boards that cover precisely the same subjects reviewed within this piece of writing? I would certainly like to become an element of web based local community where by I will get feedback from other well-informed persons that share the identical curiosity. If you should have any suggestions, make sure you allow me know. Thanks!

6. proxy list says:

I would like to uslysht a little more on this topic

7. www.russtroy.infoloadwww.surehub.com says:

The gap can be visible in standardized scores, in academic
    grades, by grade levels, in course horsebox insurance selection opportunities and impacts, in dropout rates, and in the Commonwealth of Independent States CIS.
    This requires the homeowner horsebox insurance to take cash out of your property and how old you.
    Since April 2012 he has been working to find outside investors who could meet this criteria and previously stated he wanted to” take the fight” to the quality and
    quantity of work of the employee.

8. www.youth-i.com says:

Common stock may be offered in the market that
    offers variety kinds horsebox insurance of schemes and plans.
    Assuming the pension stays invested over the long run, which is currently on Governor Jerry Brown’s
    horsebox insurance signature. When these are sold, the amount each bereaved family received
    would reduce in value. These are the men and women will eventually retire at 67 – instead of
    65 for men and 2020 for women. They in turn, should be given a better deal you could move to
    with them.