DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT EMO LIKE THIS. HAHA. Just so you know.

emo_hitler-web.jpg

It felt like everything just swooshed by. Within a blink of an eye, everything was gone. It’s over. I can’t get it back.

I woke up with a strange heavy feeling in my head. What day is it? It’s Sunday. Mom and sis will go to church. Mom insisted I go with them, but declined because I’ve set things to do already.

Is it really true? Is it really over? I battle with the nagging thought inside my head but the resistance was futile. It’s useless. I can’t win over this.

Still, I cringe at the thought of having to face another day. Another day back at the vicious cycle of a routinary life. I feel duped. I feel cheated upon. Like I don’t deserve any of this crap at all.

One more day is all I have. One more day. And after today, everything will be–should be–back to the way things were. Back to the same old sucky crap that we all call life.

It sucks, I know. But this is what I have to do. For now.

Translation: AYOKO PA PUMASSOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!! T__T

Cool Hitler Emo pic courtesy of http://foto.rambler.ru/public/diana-th1990/1/emo_hitler/emo_hitler-web.jpg

7 Responses to “Where have you gone?”
  1. Baklang AJ says:

at least ikaw mahaba-habang bakasyon. kami apat na araw lang! ayoko pa rin pumasok!

@Baklang AJ mahaba nga bakasyon ko ni hindi ko man lang naramdaman! Hahaha. Parang di rin ako nagbakasyon. Pfft. =P

3. Dane says:

eh putol-putol pa na ang sembreak namin, plus the fact na ako pa ang pumupunta sa mga instructors namin para kumuha ng grades. DUSA! :(

4. Marielle says:

Maiba nga ako… I want to go back to school! Haha. Sobra ko kasing naramdaman yung break eh, and the flabs on my arms thighs and tummy are a testament to that :P I’m also excited about my classes. Nerd, hehe.

Pero… AYOKO PA MAG-REG. GAHD. I get so stressed just thinking about it. I need my Bio 11. This means war.

5. Daryl says:

I dunno, but I’m quite excited about the upcoming sem. Meeting old friends and new extraterrestrial profs can be fun. :)

6. Donya Quixote says:

I’m still in denial.

Can’t believe it’s the end.

Emo emo emo.

(//.T)

7. FruityOaty says:

Eh, it’s relative… School for me was… good times compared to the reality of “after school”. Work, bills and more responsibilities.