100_3527.JPG

Can you imagine waking up to a stunning view like that? Well, that’s exactly what greeted me this morning as I strolled down the sands of Boracay. Isn’t it beautiful?

It’s 5am and I’m prepared already. Breakfast is not in one hour and our call time’s still at 6:45. But thanks to my relentless effort of enjoying Bora for the rest of my stay–coz I’d be going home at 3:30 later this afternoon–I made myself wake up in the wee hours of the night to prepare.

Sure, the sun may not rise on this side of the island but I know it’s still going to rise and you can say that I’m pretty much excited to see Boracay by dawn. It was already getting dark when we got to the island so I wasn’t able to see firsthand the long stretch of white sand and clear water we always see in the post cards.

I can’t believe I’m this geeky. I hope I get to have my own laptop soon so that I’d be able to chronicle things like these as they happen. (parinig parinig to some people reading this, kamonst, I know somehow tinatamaan kayo! Hehehe)

Well, I guess I sat here long enough because the place is beginning to light up! The sun is soon to shine. Haaaayy Boracay, I never thought I’d meet you alive. Here’s to hoping we bump into each other again someday. Someday… *cue Nina’s cheeziness over here*

*BTW, I would like to give a big shout out and THANK YOU to IA for lending me her laptop (which, in the short span of time that we got to spend together, I’ve grown to love. Kamonst girl benta mo na sakin ‘to!! Haha). Luvyah girl! =)

*I’ve posted Day 1 photos at my Multiply Album. Check it out!

13 Responses to “Good Morning, Boracay!”
  1. IA says:

I MISSED YOU! See you tomorrow. :)

2. McVie says:

Nice meeting you at the Theater Talk. I’ll link you up, okay?

3. Migs the Manila Gay Guy says:

Nice! Na-miss ko tuloy ang bora.

4. mrs.j says:

nice meeting you! sa teatr tok! tc!
    x links..

5. Donya Quixote says:

Okay, I’m officially jealous. Hindi pa ako nagbbeach this sem break! WAAAAAH!

6. monaco says:

nice sunrise shot.

7. Dane says:

May nagpapainggit, and narinig ko ang pagparinig mo. :) )

Nice sunrise shot. Really nice. :D

IA: Awww. May kasama pang bola. HAHAHA! Thanks, JM. I’ve grown to super love you too… In a very platonic way. HAHAHA! :) Hindi ko pa maisip kung papakawalan ko yan. Yung bago na lang talaga kunin mo. Parang naisip ko kasi, hindi ko kelangan ng wide-screen. Ayoko ng nagbubuhat ng malaking laptop. Eh mas malaki yun. Pero hindi pa final… HAHA! Babae ako, give me time to finalize my decision.

I MISSED YOU! See you tomorrow. :)

Haha na-miss kita friend! Sige abangan na lang natin ang mangyayari sa laptop mo. =P

McVie: Nice meeting you at the Theater Talk. I’ll link you up, okay?

Nice meeting you rin po! You were a great host! =) I’ll link you up as well.

Migs: Nice! Na-miss ko tuloy ang bora.

Balik na! Hehe. Thanks for dropping by. =)

Mrs.J: nice meeting you! sa teatr tok! tc!
    x links..

Nice meeting you two! Sure I’ll link you up. =)

Donya Quixote: Okay, I’m officially jealous. Hindi pa ako nagbbeach this sem break! WAAAAAH!

May time pa! Bilis!!! =P

monaco: never been to boracay because of my issues with local air travel (i have this strange phobia) but i am dying to go there. hopefully, i will be able ti lick this problem and finally see what everybody’s raving about.

nice sunrise shot.

Haha you’ll be surprised that I have the same issues as you. Will explain it in a future post. Safe to say there’s almost a 90% chance naman that you’ll survive a plane ride. Haha.

Actually, that’s the moon setting, not the sun rising. =P

Dane: May nagpapainggit, and narinig ko ang pagparinig mo. :) )

Nice sunrise shot. Really nice. :D

Haha rinig mo? Aba, dinggin mo! =P

Again, moon po yan. Hahahaha =P

9. Dane says:

JM: Haha rinig mo? Aba, dinggin mo! =P

Again, moon po yan. Hahahaha =P”>

sige, pakikinggan ko! lol!

ay, moon pala? ok lang un!

10. Dane says:

*oops, mali yata ang paggamit ko sa codes sa previous reply. nyahaha =))

11. Our Home Page says:

Hi there, I came across your website by the use of Google at the same time as trying to find a related issue, your web site is province some fantastic for me. I’ve got added to favourites types and I will added to bookmarking.

12. cs go skins cs 1.6 says:

Terrific Site, Maintain the great job. Thanks a ton!|

Trackbacks
  1. Boracay Island says:

Boracay Island…

[...]Good Morning, Boracay! | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major[...]…