Kuya Ederic twittered to me a few days back, offering to host me in his account. Few days later, here I am! I’m now officially hosted under Tinig.com, much thanks to Kuya Ederic who goes around the web “adopting” poor little kiddos like me who’s literally getting by through scraps (read: free hosting!). I gotta say, if webspace can be transmuted into land area in real life, Kuya Ederic is the Jaime Zobel de Ayala of the web. Hehe.

So with much much thanks, please send some link love down Kuya Ederic‘s way. Oh, and don’t forget to update your links to this blog, alright? It is now http://jmtuazon.tinig.com.

He actually asked me if I’m gonna buy my own domain, so I thought real hard. But, being the extreme cheapo that I am, I decided not to push through with my initial plan to buy my own domain. At least I get to flaunt the Tinig.com beside my name! You don’t know how rewarding that feels. =)

So, isa na ba ako ngayong ka-Tinig? Hehe corny.

19 Responses to “New Home!”
  1. Donya Quixote says:

Sosyal ka ah… Pa-lipat-lipat lang ng blog. hahaha. Changed your link already.

2. andianka says:

aba!!!!! ang yabang.. tinig.com… cge cge… respect! pero ang yabang talaga! hahahhahaha! :P ako din cheapo.. nyahhhahah! tsaka na sariling domain and hosting churva. oh well.. CONGRATS!

3. Kuya Ederic says:

Welcome sa Tinig.com, ka-Tinig. :)

@Chevy: Hahaha onga eh. Thanks! =)

@andianka: Haha onga, may “ANGAS” pag may Tinig.com na kasama. O diba. Haha! =P

@Kuya Ederic: Weee salamat talaga ng marami sayo!!! =)

5. Nina says:

yay, good for u cuz you got hosted. “Kuya Ederic” sure is a nice guy. :]

& i bett time`ll come that you would want your own domain too.

Hi nina! Thanks. =) Actually, I’ve gone through that phase already. Bought my first domain (jmtuazon.net) when I was 2nd year HS. Didn’t make much of a difference. Sure it’s more angas but hey, what’s more angas than Tinig.com eh? Hehehe. =P

7. Richmond says:

Uhm… Ithink you viewed my blog. Thanks.

about the entry;
    I also want to buy my own domain. pero kuripot din ako eh. At wala akong alam sa computer. Di ko nga magets yung photoshop eh.

8. Tina says:

Congrats on the new place. ;)

@Richmond: Yep, I dropped by your blog. Totally forgot how I got there, though. LOL. Thanks for visiting!

@Tina: Yay thanks. =)

10. Jaypee says:

Congratulations on your new home! I didn’t know Ederic was into adoption. Hehe :D

Btw, about the domain name thing, if you’re serious about this blog and would want it to grow, I advise that you get your own domain as early as possible. It’s kinda like an investment. In my case, I regret not getting a domain name earlier.

@Sir Jaypee hmmmm, talaga? Waaahh that’d mean yet another change in URL. Hmmmm nagdalawang-isip tuloy ako. Atsaka wala pa’kong munny to buy it eh, hehehe, so I guess I’ll stick with Tinig for now! =)

12. benj says:

JM, congrats.

Don’t let changing your URL faze you. I changed URLs twice in 45 days early this year. Atheista is a new domain – February lang to. Go for it! :)

Thanks Kuya Benj! Wah, yet another opinion to support the other. I’m rattled. Now I’m thinking thrice of getting a domain. Yeah, well I guess I’d have to eliminate one obstacle first: financial incapability! Hehehe. =P

14. Kuya Ederic says:

@Jaypee: Nang-aampon daw ako ng mga bata? :p

@JM: Puwede mo namang gamitin pareho. I-mirror baga. Ako nga, nagsisisi na di ko nagawan ng paraang mapanatili yung mga ederic domain name ko dati. Ang natira na lang, ederic.org.

@Kuya Ederic hmmm, pwede nga naman. Sige sige I’ll consider it once I have money. What’s a good domain registrar dito sa pinas?

16. Jaypee says:

kung sakali kukuha ka ng domain name, ano ba ang gagamitin mo? jmtuazon.com?

Most probably it’s jmtuazon.net. I bought that around 5 years ago, too bad I wasn’t able to maintain it. Hehe. I didn’t have money ready at the time of the renewal. =P

18. Jaypee says:

Oh i see. So have you decided whether or not to register a domain name? :D

Haha. I’m waiting for the right time (which means I’m out there looking for people giving out free domains! Who knows, right? Hehehe =P). I’ll stick with this for the meantime. =)