It pains me that they had to cancel classes yet again. Yes, you read that right. It PAINS me! And no, no aliens have abducted me and turned me into an anti-social freak who refuses to get along with the crowd.

Pag-asa

This is where typhoon Egay is right now. I am thisclose to kicking him in the arse, straight out of the Philippine Islands!

While other people are jumping in jubjub jubilation because classes were cancelled thereby turning this week into a 6-day weekend, I sit here and mope because I sorely miss school. Yes, I’m part of the 1% of the student population who actually loves to go to school. But not because I’m GC or diligent or whatever. It’s because nowadays no classes translate to more schoolwork therefore more effort therefore more energy *wasted*. Haha. I hope you get my analogy.

Oh well, I guess I’m spending the whole day sprucing up this blog yet again. How’s abouts you? Do you scream “WALANG PASOOOOK!” like the Nescafe ad when classes get suspended when you were still a student?

6 Responses to “6-day weekend? WTH?!”
  1. dimaks says:

That’s the worst part of having your class suspended – things get to pile up. Thanks for taking a peek at my blog site.

Thanks for dropping by mine too! =)

3. mannequin heads says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

4. Jezyk angielski says:

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

5. paris turf says:

Good tip. I did it and it worked. Thanks.

6. cam sex says:

hі!,I like уour ωrіting so much!
    proportiοn we communіcаte extra approxіmately your
    article оn AΟL? I requirе an eхpert on this areа
    tο ѕοlve my problem. May bе
    that’s you! Looking forward to look you.

Visit my webpage; cam sex