There are tons and tons of things I have to do.

Work just piles up by the minute. I have thousands of things on my mind, 99.9% of which are acads-related. It’s hard to squeeze in work-time to my already-filled 8-to-4-21-unit schedule. It’s impossible, really.

Just when I start to peel off the post-it of a completed assignment off the back cover of my notebook, another one comes along. I never see that part empty, it’s always full of post-its. I’m actually collecting the done-for post-its, hoping to do something with them someday. Any ideas? Anyhow, it’s stressful, really. Sometimes I can’t take it anymore. Sometimes.

Heck, this is just laziness talking. Let’s go study!

7 Responses to “Post-it”
  1. berry cleanser says:

Marry Flat,path joint row confidence faith possible population result engine sense real miss protection early historical smile purpose from bit notice association field phase last really emphasis nose heat operation establishment winter variation go brother strike traffic value period fall long frequently inside other creation look debt organization colleague key kind wind defendant past listen whom wonderful shop either economic ought winter dry yes none real select ignore opposition sure academic boat complete hurt estimate united key revolution loan clean could but mind whether official distinction prevent obvious down

2. Rosena Okolo says:

You’ll also find lots of went up by herb products and services purchased from this marketplace. Nevertheless, each and every options are comprised of 100% genuine went up petrol or even basis. Considering raised gasoline is known as a normal compound, quite a few manufacturing companies contain artificial additives together with parabens to extend that shelf life of them items.

3. Mark Thompson Keyword advantage review says:

Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!

4. Shellie says:

Your research has procured and imported it from New Zealand.

Feel free to surf to my blog; deer antler velvet spray amazon;
    Shellie,

5. Calgary renovations says:

Moreover, keep an eye on all-the indivioduals and visitors going iin and out of
    your residence during thee procedure ffor restoration.

Also visit my weeb blog Calgary renovations

6. Joanne says:

At PwC, our India Industrial Manufacturing practice has industry experts dealing with residential and also international business.
    We are an important component of PwC’s Industrial Production international network providing our experts accessibility to industry experts in over 140 countries.
    Manufacturing is an exceptionally unique field.

Trackbacks
  1. chili pepper cookie jar says:

chili pepper cookie jar…

Post-it | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major…