American Idol Auditions. Music.Com for MakSci Days will have to hold an audition in order to accept members to the committee. I find it a bit intimidating, I even had thoughts of just quitting the committee. For the past 4 DWTL I’ve been with the committee, and this year there has been an influx of people who want to join. This raised the committee to a higher level of prestige, and thus the pressure is with the committee head to really make the committee sound great, that’s why he’s holding auditions.

I’m not a big fan of auditions. There’s definitely going to be hard feelings after this. But oh well.

This is such a fake smile... :PThe BOss of my generation. I want to be the Bo Sanchez of my time. He’s such a charismatic leader. When he speaks, you’d be enthralled by his words because they’re so majestic. I wish God will give me his sense of humor. All his books are best sellers, and he shares inspirational talk at an average of 14 times a week, imagine that! He’s so blessed, yet he’s so humble. I so want to be like him when I grow up. But there can only be one BO, so I would have to make a name for myself, then. =P

Pounds. People have been telling me I’ve grown thinner these days. Yeah, sure, my jawbones may have appeared, but I still have a humongous belly, which causes me to stop at those infomercials selling ab-workout equipments making me envy of those bodybuilders with six-pack abs and all. I don’t want a very muscular body, I just want to lose the flab. Pardon my vanity. Hehe…

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Christ has Risen!

7 Responses to “He’s Alive!”
  1. akosimightyweasel says:

aaaaaaahh! noooooo! not the love handles!!!! hahahahaha! =))

2. Business Coaching Melbourne says:

This is the right blog for anybody who desires to search out out about this topic. You understand a lot its nearly hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!

3. Weike says:

Good morning your web-blog is realy funny… Im sure I am coming back to read new blogposts

4. juicy couture outlets says:

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It’s very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

5. suunto says:

Michael Masser~ Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

6. Annie says:

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Trackbacks