How rewarding is the thought that your all-time favorite novel, comic book, short story or cartoon show is going to be shown in theaters? Heaven isn’t it? Let’s bring the scope to a smaller scale. How would you feel if your favorite movie, previously unreleased (maybe you got it from the web or from somewhere else besides the theaters), is going to be shown on a cineplex theater? Very heavenly, isn’t it? Finally you’d get that irreplaceable feeling of watching your favorite characters up-close and on an enormous projector.

But… (yes, this world is full of but’s)

What if that movie, originally made in a foreign language, that you’ve ever so eagerly awaited to be released is, get this, in Tagalog? And how would you feel if its foreign-languaged theme song has a Tagalog interpretation too? And what anxiety will you feel regarding the voices of the dubbers and the outcome of the dubbing? And how would you feel if what captured you most about it is not understanding the words of the characters but their acts to each other? How would you feel if your favorite movie got you weak on the knees because you were oblivious to what they were really saying but understood its entirety just by seeing the characters portray? AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THAT FAVORITE FILM OF YOURS HAS A TITLE IN TAGALOG?!

If your answer to all these questions is “I’ll feel uber bad,” then you share my sentiments about “My Sassy Girl”. Good thing they didn’t do overkill by doing what’s indicated in my last question up there. It’s just… too much.

9 Responses to “Oh boy, oh girl”
  1. Lorenz says:

ay grabe. ehehehe!! pakinggan mo yung theme song ng magic knight rayearth nung tinagalog nila, sobrang walang connection sa totoong lyrics hehe.

2. Dio says:

Ehehehe, nung binabasa ko pa lang yung first paragraph eh nasa isip ko eh yung “Pusang Gala” tapos nung sinabi mong foreign, My Sassy Girl agad pumasok sa utak ko :D

Pretty lang yung girl dyan kaya patok sa mga barako :D

3. mobile social media says:

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of
    websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another
    platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4. ebook kobobooks says:

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It absolutely
    useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me. Great job.

5. social media intelligence says:

I wantrd to thank you ffor thiѕ good read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it.

I’ve got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff yyou post…

My website social media intelligence

6. Cerrajeros Madrid centro says:

Por el hecho de que nuestros cerrajeros 24 horas Navalcarnero cuentan con material
    de más en todos los vehiculos de la compañía.

7. Genevieve says:

Existen casas de apuestas que ofrecen a sus clientes del servicio en España y en el
    mundo entero un magnífico servicio.

8. analytics/goo.gl/8NrjML/two_hours says:

Good information. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I’ve book-marked it for later!

9. Edgardo says:

PageRank estima la posibilidad de que una página web sea vista por un usuario web que navega de
    manera aleatoria por la web, y sigue vínculos de una página a otra.