Kumpleto na sana yung outline ng mga course na kukunin ko for next sem. End of this month na kasi ang pre-enlistment sa CRS, kaya dapat alam ko na mga courses na kukunin ko. Excited sana akong kumuha ng Physics10: Physics and Astronomy for Pedestrians, dahil recently ay medyo na-intrigue ako sa Astronomy. Eh kasyo mo namang lekat, isa lang pala ang MST subject na kailangan ko next sem! At iyon ay pupunan na ng requirement course ko na Math1! Sayang! Pwede ko kayang i-advance yung Physics 10? Kaya lang baka naman mahirapan ako. Tapos eto pa, dalawa pala yung SSP subjects ko, eh isa lang ang gusto ko dun! Baka mapilitan akong mag-Econ11 nyan! Sigh… pero okay lang, tutulungan naman ako ni Mico eh… diba Mico?! (wink wink)

So, eto na ang preliminary course outline ko for 2nd Sem AY 2005-2006:

Math, Science and Technology: Mathemathics 1 (General Mathematics)
The development of mathematical literacy through a synoptic view of the different branches of mathematics with historical notes and applications. Topics include Nature of Mathematics, Number Systems, Algebraic Structure, Geometry, Calculus and Statistics.

Arts and Humanities: English1 (Basic College English)
Not just your typical grammar course, English 1 focuses on the specific communication skills in English to help bring your proficiency level up to college standards. This course takes the practical approach to unlocking the mysteries of word choice, the power of grammatical and rhetorical sentences, and the nuances of composition styles. More importantly, in the process of honing these skills, you will also be learning why the language works like it does and the many levels and varieties of Englishes in the world. By its end, the course will have supplied you with not only the ability to work with the language but also with a critical understanding of how and why the English language works

Social Science and Philosophy: Social Science 3 (Exploring Gender and Sexuality)
A cross-cultural survey of gender & sexuality, applying perspectives from the different social sciences.

Social Science and Philosophy (tentative): Economics 11 (Markets and the State)
Essential economic concepts and their use in analyzing real-world issues

Haha… astig yung SocSci3 ano?! Hehehe… pag-aaralan namin ang mga bakla! (no offense to anybody)… Hmmm… wala na kasing ibang interesting na subject eh! Hay… gusto ko talaga mag-Physics10!!! Sana ma-advance ko sya, at sana kaya ko ang 18 units na load next sem pag nagkaganon! Hehehe…

[EDIT] Grabe. Ang hirap talagang mag-shopping for subjects. Ang dami kasing factors na kinakailangang i-consider, like yung pre-requisites, yung satisfaction sa required Philippine Studies and Written Communication Skills, at syempre ang CRS (ngayong Freshman lang ako priority, kaya kailangan ko nang mag-hoard ng mga courses). *Sigh*… sadly, ma-fufulfill ko lang ang 3 units pa of Philippine Studies sa next years, at yung Written Communication Skills naman ay next sem through English1. Sana ma-kumpleto ko yung requirements next years para hindi ako ma-delay, balita ko ang hirap pa namang mag-enlist, baka mag-end up ako sa course na hindi ko gusto o di ko naman kailangan. Kaso gusto ko talaga ng Physics10!!! Waaaahhhh!!! [/EDIT]

13 Responses to “RGEP Shopping”
  1. angelin says:

physics 10 ako ngaun..masaya syaaa sobraaaaaaa.. kunin mo na!!! =] hehe

2. JM Tuazon says:

Indi nga ako pede mag-Physics 10 next sem dahil isa lang MST na kelangan ko, at yun ay ang Math1!

If ever I find out pwede ako mag-advance ng isang MST subject, for sure Physics10 ang kukunin ko… kaya… I’ll ask around na!

3. jerick says:

pwede ka mag physics 10 for next sem. you don’t need to follow the outline. ako nga, i took my polsci 14 this semester, eh dapat for next sem pa yun.

but be careful sa mga pre-req (for example sa comm100 ata kailangan mo ng 6 units of written comm. skills)

but be warned! mahirap kumuha ng GE subjects! kahit na freshie ka! I remember nun 1st yr-2nd sem…as in ang dami kong gustong kunin subjects like math2, anthro10, socio10….but God is not on my side..di ko nakuha yun mga gusto kong subject… i ended up taking socsci1 and 2 and chemistry 1…

(but blessing in disguise, I got good grades from my socsci2 and chem1 class)

take econ11 pala and take monsod! the best mag econ11, you’ll be missing a lot if di mo kukunin yun!

good luck sa CRS.

4. ear ringing headaches says:

What a great blog. I spend days on the internet reading blogs, about tons of different subjects. I have to to begin with give kudos to whoever created your theme and second of for you for writing things i can only describe as an amazing post.

5. Lethbridge YQL says:

Wow, it was very fun to read. Have you ever considered submitting articles to magazines?

6. Get PDF Online says:

There are some attention-grabbing time limits in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity however I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as well

7. strategy4blackjack says:

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

8. 1stslotsguide says:

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and brilliant design.

9. Linkaufbau.es Review says:

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

10. debian vps says:

Nearly all of what you articulate happens to be supprisingly appropriate and it makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. This particular article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular issue goes. Nevertheless there is just one factor I am not necessarily too comfortable with and while I try to reconcile that with the actual central idea of your issue, allow me observe just what all the rest of your readers have to say.Nicely done.

11. 888 Gete Cash Advance says:

Wonderful website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

12. Search engine says:

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Trackbacks
  1. http://www.bearsofficialmall.com/products/Chicago-Bears-Jerseys-19/Customized-Bears-Jerseys-506/ says:

where to buy Premier and Stitched Quebec Nordiques jerseys ?? …

[...]we adivce go to this website to see more about Quebec Nordiques jerseys and others. [...]…