Been a wee bit sappy lately. Cheesy, perhaps, would also do well as an adjective. It’s that time of the year again. No wait, it’s the time of my lifetime again… I feel so emotional. Blame it on Morrie.

I spent Tuesdays with Morrie for the past days. He’s quite a man. He’s one of the reasons why I’m cheesy these days. I feel so emotional. I feel like I could cry, but no, not really. Not now.

Been thinking a lot lately. About college. About reading. About relationships. About studies. About graduation. About friends.

All this thinking’s not filling my brain, but my heart. I don’t know why there’s a biological effect into feeling so much pain, grief, anger, loneliness, longing… emotions. Just goes to show the ideal and real aspects of life work hand in hand in times like these.

A while ago, I knew all I want to write. I forgot about them now. Screw this sappy feelings… for later.

12 Responses to “Sappy”
  1. Find PDF Online says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I want to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and on no account seem to get one thing done.

2. Meal Plans Weight Loss Women says:

There are many interesting points in this article but I don’t know if I am in agreement with all. There is some validity but I will hold my opinion until I check into it further. Good piece, thanks and i want more! Added to FeedBurner also

3. Margareta Artley says:

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you’ve gotten hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the problem is one thing that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very pleased that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something relating to this.

4. King Marentes says:

yet we can’t utilize jquery routine to show over A single images at the time :(

5. Randal Ohler says:

Hey not to set off topic but can anyone give me overview of. New York Car Insurance Reform 295 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007 (646) 351-0824 They’re just down the block from me. I was wondering if they were a good insurance company. I need to find coverage, it is the law you know, but I need to have a good price price plus I’d prefer friendly service.

6. Issac says:

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your
    mind before writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

7. cup size says:

The double seam taped ceiling did a good job and didn’t
    leak tho. Many top models, designers, and celebrities have put
    their names to some great plus size designs. You can also use
    the tape measure to measure above the bust,
    taking the tape across your back, around your chest under your arms – and above
    the bust, while keeping your arms straight down.

Feel free to visit my blog; cup size

8. synaptai says:

Keylogger software allows you to read messages sent, emails written, websites visited and anything else typed on the keyboard.
    To start with, data recovery Kansas City and Boston data recovery services are the types of
    services that aims to get back all the files and the
    programs that have been lost because of some factors that may have affected
    the system. The workflow design that Office allows can help you drive your company into maximum efficiency.

9. Kim says:

5 Sexy Halloween Costume Ideas Your Boyfriend Will Love: Video Game
    Vixens. The power is unmatched in the industry and makes it virtually impossible to avoid.
    We’re Giving You This Special Gun Because You’re a Hero Cop.

10. hot says:

Cute Frog Hand-Crank Desktop Pencil Sharpener
    + Normal Sharpener (Green). It is one of the unspoken strip poker rules to require players to ask
    relatively harmless personal questions. Do you want
    it for gaming, or to surf the Web and create documents and
    spreadsheets.

11. other says:

hermes birkin bag buy Sappy | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major

12. hermes birkin price uk 2014 says:

hermes berkin Sappy | Blue Pencil Chronicles | News and Views of a Journalism Major