Grabe. Ngayon lang nag-sink in sa’kin. Pasado ako sa UP. College of Mass Communication. Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. College. UP. Iskolar. Writer. Baaaahhhh!!!

Na-verify ko na ang information, salamat kay Kuya Juvelan, Kuya Noel at Kuya John. Kailangan talaga maraming source eh ano?! Ehehehe… para sure talaga at hindi naduling lang ang isa at mali pala ang natingnan!

I’m a sureball Iskolar ng Bayan, starting June 2005. Sa UP na ako mag-aaral. Sa UP, baka ako maging aktibista. Sa UP, ako mag-aaral maging writer. Sa UP, excited na ako. Sa UP, sa UP, sa UP.

Sa sobrang sabik ko, nag-su-surf ako ngayon sa site ng UP. Tinitingnan ko na yung mapa, nagbabasa ng mga articles, nag-vi-visit ng mga sites ng mga iba’t ibang Colleges. Buti na lang pumasa sa UP si Mico, may kasama na’ko! Malapit lang ang Building nya sa Building ko! Hehe… at buti na lang din merong hindi pumasa… si *toot* at si *toot*. Masama mang maituturing pero natutuwa talaga ako. As in. Sorry, Kuya Jess… pero talaga… ang saya…

Kuya Jess, salamat po at pumasa ako sa UPCAT! Alam ko pong nakapasa ako dahil tinulungan nyo ko (at binulungan nyo po ang Registrar na kapag hindi ako naging Iskolar, mawawalan sya ng trabaho. Hehe. ü). Salamat at maipagpapatuloy ko na ang aking pangarap. Salamat po talaga, Kuya Jess!

11 Responses to “Isko!”
  1. Tina says:

CONGRATS! :)

hehe…d ka na sa DLSU…haha, sayang, CS ka pa naman dun. ;) hehe.

wohoo. but i’m really happy for you. >:D<

2. Daxi says:

ei, jm! congrats! hehehe..more of GOD’s blessings!…

p.s. ‘wag mo ng patulan yung nangugulo sa iyo sa tagboard…just always pray. :)

3. riz says:

MassCom! waah! di talaga tayo nagkaabot! hehe. Ingat ka sa mga terror profs! If you want tips, tanong ka sa ken. hehe ;)

God bless! :)

4. stanika mi bolna legnala says:

Took me time to read all the responses, but I truly loved the article. It turned out to be very useful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s continually awesome when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I’m sure you had fun writing this article. Regards, Clotilde.

5. safari browser problems says:

Boa noite pessoal, provavelmente disparar um SMS grátis está cada vez mais custoso devido a restriçao das operadoras de telefone. Há ainda os serviços que prometem entregar meu SMS mas nem sempre chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que prometem que mandam e nada chega. Para onde está indo as as minhas menssagens? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idéia? Ou significa ter de pagar?. É só um desabafo, realmente está difícil achar bons sites para enviar torpedos barato.

6. Search PDF Online says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to search out someone with some authentic thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this web site is something that’s needed on the web, somebody with just a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the web!

7. Tires says:

My sister suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This article actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Many thanks,

8. 432sitesroulette says:

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

9. thecsialliance says:

I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

10. AKO Webmail says:

I am going to go ahead and save this content for my brother for a research project for school. This is a attractive site by the way. Where did you get the theme for this website?

11. find out more says:

I’ve been browsing the web more than three hours today, and this is the best article I’ve come across. I’m a content fiend so I’ve actually seen a lot already.Personally I think, if all web owners and bloggers made as good content as youhave, the internet would bemuch more useful than ever before.