“If you don’t suffer from pains and heartaches, how would you know that I am a Healer?

If you don’t go through trials and problems, how would you know that I am a Deliverer?”

Words I chanced upon while I peek through what a co-passenger is reading at an FX Taxi Ride. It hit me right through. RIGHT THROUGH.

My intentions were pure, and I really didn’t want to hurt anybody. But in the process of wanting to help, I’m the one who gets hurt. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Its hard — wearing a mask. While I want to scream to the whole world that I’m hurting inside, I can’t. I have to face this all on my own, with all the optimism and happiness I could muster.

After all, I only have three best friends in this world. Me, Myself and God. They are the only ones who can console me right now. Right now that I’m alone… alone as I venture in a world I didn’t intend to create on my own. A world full of misery, hate and strife, where I wallow in things I wasn’t aware I created. It was, after all, all my fault.

Kuya Jess, strength lang po! Strength lang po to go on with this. Yun lang po… salamat…

68 Responses to “Why do Bad Things happen to Good People?”
  1. salomon shoes wiki says:

Since jewelry as well as treasures are certainly not products find as much while they perform food as well as their own cars’ gas, you could expect these materials to get pricey. But nonetheless, these are generally offered because they are often used to express loving feelings, which usually can’t be said just by simply words and phrases. Even though you just get it yourself, this is a type of selfaffection, a prize you should have perhaps for making good in your profession. Even so, you’d still need to get it low-cost. All things considered, you must take into account other outlays in addition. Because of this , why you need to discover ways to locate low cost jewelry.
    salomon shoes wiki http://www.anfootwear.com/really-cheap-v70165-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-womens-trail-running-shoes-black-pink.html

2. This Site says:

christian marriage counselor augusta ga

3. hobbyhuren munchen says:

Bis zum Anschlag werden hier die hammerharten Stahlrohre alle Löcher versenkt!

4. seite besuchen says:

einen 90° Winkel ergeben.

5. erhalten sie weitere informationen says:

Wenn sich schon dieses frivole Sex Spiel am Handy gönnt sollte ihn auch vollkommen genießen können.

6. womens salomon ski boots says:

What exactly is place the enjoyment into our sex-life whenever we
    womens salomon ski boots http://www.forsalomon.com/online-discount-t7021-salomon-speedcross-3-cs-womens-trail-running-shoes-pink-white.html

7. sieh dir das an says:

Es hat geklappt – nur, dass er sich immer wieder distanzierte, weil er merkte, wie viel Gefühl ich für ihn habe.

8. rat says:

Vor der Antragstellung muss jedenfalls der Nachweis über eine entsprechende Anstellung und eine kurze Projektvorstellung inkl.

9. converse vs vans says:

Don’t utilize the filthy set of hosiery. Perspiration absorbed with the hosiery will establish microorganisms that causes stinky aroma on your toes along with the shoes. When you have by now donned in which set of hosiery, next use it inside the laundry washing holder and get a fresh washed set.
    converse vs vans http://www.okfreeshipping.com/online-buy-converse-shoes-white-jack-purcell-loafers-unisex-classic-canvas-for-sale-cheap.html

10. sceau de salomon says:
  11. handy cam chat says:

Wenn Frauen pervers werden sind, haben sie vielleicht aber einen anderen inneren Drang oder anderen Grund hierfür Bin einmal gespannt, was da Meinungen zusammen kommt!

12. Jasa backlink says:

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding
    something fully, however this paragraph offers good understanding even.

13. siehe diese website says:

Homoerotische Po Gaysex mit Homo Analsex sowohl auch Schwuler Arschlecken mit stockschwulen, geilen und wilden Homotypen.

14. NMD Sneakers says:

You’re on holiday, this begins to rain, and after this you might be saddled with unruly children in the cramped accommodation. As well as, you’ve expended the afternoon with amusement parks, dining establishments and shops, however the children just can’t seem to relax given that you might be back again in the hotel. What to do?
    NMD Sneakers http://www.rosser-sav.com/cheap-nmd-r1-w-black-white.html

15. http://www.rockma.se/hermes.asp says:

It is an great gifts for on your family. I would strongly incourage individuals to go for that this will make a ideal gifts. The sender will outstanding evening work with obtaining some sort of stuff concerning duration. I ordered our stuff a day back and I also reveived it certainly fast.

16. http://www.marsgatan.com/list/womenshoes.asp says:

This is an awesome gift of your family. I’d highly incourage individuals to go for this particular information technology will make a ideal gifts. That the transmitter can a great time task with acquiring some sort of stuff on top of occasion. I purchased my personal stuff per day back and I reveived it certainly quickly.

17. ueber seine says:

Zum Inhalt springen Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen, ich hoffe, Ihr habt mich genauso vermisst wie ich Euch…!

18. beatrice egli titten says: